Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Rover V8 conversion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Engine Transplants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adie  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:56 pm    Post subject: Rover V8 conversion Reply with quote

If anyone is interested I will be selling my rover V8 conversion. I have the motor mounted on a motor plate, It jsut requires some plates welded into the chassis to refit and will be the easiest conversion ever. It will come with the clutch master cylinder ready to bolt on, the hydraulic center release bearing. The modified rover V8 Bellhousing. Severly Lightened flywheel, multiplate formula 1clutch. Sump to fit the early 924 crossmember, Starter motor to match the flywheel, 1 3/4 tubular headers into a full 3 inch system and a 2 chamber flowmaster box along with all the brackets to hold it properly in place. A huge 95A Alternator to clear the motor plate. A Davis-Craig EWP80 electric water-pump on a plate to reverse tcool the engine al-la LT1 style Full pictures included for anyone who wants to put a rover V8 in a 924 with no need to wonder what fits. I don't think anyone here wants to pay for my engine as is has a lot of custom and super desirable components so i figured I'd offer the rest of the conversion for anyone interested. I'm asking $1,500 for it which would make a rover conversion a viable consideration for anyone. I have spare clutch plates, and I'll include all the nuts and bolts I take off removing it all.
It does require the use of a 944 torque tube (which i'm also happy to sell you) as the splines for the clutch are 944/ rover V8/ ford Essex V6.
Adie  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Engine Transplants All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: