Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Anybody still looking for carpeting?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Body and Interior
View previous topic :: View next topic  
924Kid  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been looking for carpeting for awhile, found a few places that offer decent replacement carpeting, but nobody had the colors I wanted. ANYWAY, I remember from the old board a few people were also looking for carpeting. I'm ordering from this place: http://www.automotivecarpet.com/index.html
They make cut-sewn pile carpeting in the original 924 style & mold. Difference is they make it to any color you want. I also have more websites if you're interested let me know.
Diesel  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy Crap! For that much money you could buy TWO sets of carpet at Performance Products! Wow! No kidding!
924Kid  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but dude, they only offer molded carpeting in like 3 colors....all of which I don't like and for almost the same price. That's the main reason I'm ordering from the other place is because they offer the colors that I want with floormats included at a relatively cheap price....I'm getting molded carpeting for the entire car. I would've ordered from PerformanceProducts.com, but they have limited color availability. I don't even need new carpeting, the one I got now is perfect (by the way, it'll be for sale soon if anybody needs clean BROWN carpeting). What I DO need is a new color!

[ This Message was edited by: 924Kid on 2001-11-03 11:29 ]
Joes924  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2001 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

summitt racing under or around 110.00us and any color 1800 230 3030
mention 924 porsche and auto custom carpets
or ohio auto mat
teo  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2001 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

924Kid,

are you absolutely sure you are getting molded carpeting for the entire car?

It says Type: Cut&Sewn on the website.

924Kid  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm totally sure it's molded carpeting for the entire car (passenger/cargo areas are actually separate). I've been e-mailing them back & forth for a few days now also so they could send me color swatches.
Also, thanx Joes924, I'll check out summit racing again before I make any orders.
924Kid  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, little update so you all don't think I wasted tons of money on carpeting....I didn't order from the first place as originally intended. Instead I will order from Ohio Auto Mat. I found moulded carpet in a color they make that is exactly what I was looking for. And it's about half the price as I had originally found carpet for. Anybody else looking for carpeting should definitely check them out.

Also, I will make a new thread in the future, but I will have my old carpeting for sale if anybody should be interested, let me know.
Diesel  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much was it? Did it come from Performance Prods?
924Kid  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, as already mentioned in previous posts, Performance Prod doesn't offer any colors that I want. I might-as-well just keep my old carpeting before ordering from them, because it would be the same color. I will order from Ohio Auto Mat (as mentioned in my last post).

They're charging $124.00 for passenger area and $120.00 for the cargo. Total is $244.00 (plus shipping) and it's the color I want. As compared with Performance Prod. complete kit which is $338.95 (after $41 discount & plus shipping).

[ This Message was edited by: 924Kid on 2002-01-10 10:12 ]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Body and Interior All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: