Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Where to buy parts?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazyporsche  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:36 am    Post subject: Where to buy parts? Reply with quote

Any recomendations for where to buy parts, new or used for a 931 would be appreciated. I was dealing with Part Werks of Chicago, but the service s$%&s to say the least.

Right now I need a rubber boot, the one that runs from the air/fuel distributor to the turbo. Looking for suggestions other than the Porsche dealer, as they want almost as much as the car is worth, well not quite, but you guys and gals know what I mean

Thanks for any help, and by the way the car is running, but bubble gum and duct tape only last so long. Can't wait to get it right!!!

Crazyporsche
(alias) Dave Pasakarnis
924RACR  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paragon Products
http://www.paragon-products.com/

944Racing.com (obviously www.944Racing.com)

If all of the above fail, you can always go to Tweeks (www.tweeks.com) or Performance Products (http://www.performanceproducts.com/).

If you have to deal with a dealer, I highly recommend Al Holbert Porsche in Warrington PA - 215-343-4810 or 5352 - they are great to deal with. I mail-order from them instead of buy from any of my 3 local dealers (Bill Cook - aka Bill Crook - Fred Lavery - too imagey/pricey for my taste - or Howard Cooper - OK guys, but too far away to bother).
'79 924 #77 SCCA H Prod racecar
'82 931 Plat. Silver
#25 Hidari Firefly P2 sports prototype
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> 931 Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: