Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

1980 931 For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Cars and Parts Wanted/For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rgodoy  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:25 pm    Post subject: 1980 931 For Sale Reply with quote

I'm the second owner to a 1980 931, original owner was my uncle. I bought the car from him in 2014 after years of him having it sitting in his garage unable to start. I've had it running ever since and have had the chance to really enjoy the vehicle. I brought the car with me to California in the summer of 2019 and have been driving it without it being registered in the state due to the fact that I haven't been able to get it to pass the state's smog inspection. At this point I'm finding myself with little motivation to really get the thing together and register it. Hence, why I'm here to sell it.

I should mention that the car is rough to look at. The paint is no good, and the vehicle has some surface rust on the hood and the roof. The underside of the vehicle also has minimal rust. The transmission grinds going into 2nd gear, and the shift knob bushings are all worn. There's a slight oil leak coming from the valve cover and in the area of the intake side of the turbo.

The title for the vehicle has been missing for many years, and in the state of Connecticut, you don't need a title after a vehicle is 15 years old, so they would not issue me a new title. I have all the paper work to prove the history of the vehicle and that I am the current owner, as well as an exemption letter from the state of Connecticut showing that you don't need a title.

If anyone would be interested in purchasing the vehicle, feel free to reply to the post AND sending me a pm with your contact information. I'd be more than happy to send pictures of the vehicle and answer any other questions.
PLEASE NOTE: vehicle is located in San Francisco, CA and any shipping must be arranged by the buyer, at their own expense.

Last edited by rgodoy on Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
anthonimartini  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very interested!
rgodoy  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

**Added Photo**
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Cars and Parts Wanted/For Sale All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: