Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

finally got my 77 martini on the road!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anthonimartini  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:16 pm    Post subject: finally got my 77 martini on the road! Reply with quote

i finally am driving my car after its 30 year slumber. i posted lots of build pics on my instagram @anthoni.jpeg

i picked up the engine from another user on here and rebuilt it, its a basic 1979 spec na engine that i balanced to the gram and had the whole rotating assembly dynamically balanced.
after spending days tuning the timing and kjet the car rips! definitely the fastest 2.0 NA ive ever driven!

i also just picked up a 1980 with the m471 option to use as a 5 lug donor for the martini. can i use the master cylinder from my 77 with the 5 lug braking system?

thanks to all who helped with parts and advice! heres a video of me driving it up around mt hood oregon!
https://youtu.be/CuWs9Dq9Hlw
83 944
87 924S
Instagram @anthoni.jpeg
formerly known as turbellion, lost password.
chuck21401  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: finally got my 77 martini on the road! Reply with quote

anthonimartini wrote:
i finally am driving my car after its 30 year slumber. i posted lots of build pics on my instagram @anthoni.jpeg

i picked up the engine from another user on here and rebuilt it, its a basic 1979 spec na engine that i balanced to the gram and had the whole rotating assembly dynamically balanced.
after spending days tuning the timing and kjet the car rips! definitely the fastest 2.0 NA ive ever driven!

i also just picked up a 1980 with the m471 option to use as a 5 lug donor for the martini. can i use the master cylinder from my 77 with the 5 lug braking system?

thanks to all who helped with parts and advice! heres a video of me driving it up around mt hood oregon!
https://youtu.be/CuWs9Dq9Hlw

That's cool. I've always like the Martini 924s. Great road....enjoy the drive!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: