Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Supercharged 924 NA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Performance Upgrades
View previous topic :: View next topic  
morghen  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the silver test car but only briefly as it is not the scope of the project.
It is very weak compared to the same car supercharged...but its pretty smooth.

One guy from Denmark will only run EFI as the k-jet on his car was fubar and he didnt get the supercharger kit yet.
Cedric  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Legitimate Salvage wrote:
Only issues I’m having with my k-jet are hard starts (both cold and warm). It runs well otherwise.

My primary issue is financial. I can afford either the SC or the EFI… not both.

Ive driven quite a bunch of 924 over the last 20 years or so, n/a, SC, turbo. I would say that if the Kjet is fully functional(though many arent), you cant guess if its EFI or kjet by just driving it. It shouldnt have any odd behavior and start cold/hot right away, like mine The question is if you can/want to get there or not. For many with shagged Kjet systems, the EFI will be cheaper and faster, especiially for people with 0 kjet experience, but in your case i would get my hands on a fuel pressure gauge and try sorting it out methodically. It might be reasonably easy to sort out. And if you do it you can safely put the SC kit on it and have loads of fun! (its really great:))

Disclamer, they all been euro cars, US cars might have som other quirks ive never experienced:)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Performance Upgrades All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: