Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Brake switch swap

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boogieman28  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:00 am    Post subject: Brake switch swap Reply with quote

I put on the newer style master cylinder without the pressure hook ups. I got the brake switch mounted up i was wondering which colored wires go where I have a blue and gold wire a red and white and a red and brown or black. there are 2 of each so 6 wires total but only 2 terminal connections on the new pedal mounted switch. What is the easiest was to run the wires and what wires connect where?
dogleg5  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see this thread is a few months old, and I can't help you on the wiring, but was looking at doing the reverse of what you did, minus the rewiring, because I found a m/c for an '80 924 for cheap and want to put it in my 82. From what I've seen/read they are the same except for the brake light switch setup. I'm guessing it worked out for you as far as brake function/performance?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: