Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Porsche 944/1 Motronic ML1.1 EPROM dump needed...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taras  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:27 pm    Post subject: Porsche 944/1 Motronic ML1.1 EPROM dump needed... Reply with quote

Looking for EPROM dump from 0261200006 or 0261200016 ECU.

There was guy from France who wanted to share bin files on turerpro forum in 2012 - I've tried to contact him, but no luck.

A little background for those who interested why I need it
It's kind of hobby project just to have some fun during winter:
I'm trying to assemble spare ECU from BMW board & couple of shot porsche ECU's. (Subj) The only thing I'm missing now is EPROM chip.
Then I will try to adjust dwell time to use MSD coil (Subj) I have been doing diagnostics with oscilloscope for almost two years now and able to measure coil charge time
And finally I want to get into motronic logic, since ML1.1 is first and simplest

Hope for your help guys!
P.S.: I'm even ready to purchase BIN file or EPROM chip from shot ECU
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: