Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

WTB 924s front valance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Cars and Parts Wanted/For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
924buzz  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:57 am    Post subject: WTB 924s front valance Reply with quote

In need of a front valance for my 924s racecar. Doesn't have to be perfect but needs to be fixable.

Is the 924 and 924s the same?

Charlie
2009 NASA 944 Spec National Champion
2009 NASA GTS-1 National P4
pantherwagen  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:55 pm    Post subject: Fiberglass 924 valence Reply with quote

I have a fiberglass valence I bought to replace mine valence, which was dented up...anyway I found a body guy who fixed mine and I am not using it. I bolted it on my car while mine got straigthened out and painted. the glass one is not perfect, but has brake duct holes formed in it and does bolt to the each fender as needed. There are no center fasteners under the radiator as on the original. If I was not able to fix mine, was going to cut out the center of the glass one for more air flow and add a stiffener and a lip spoiler. It is grey primer color. If you PM me an email I will send you a pic of it on the car. I think it may be on "what did you do to your 924 today" from last summer. Anyway, I could probably pack and ship it to you for under $125 (it would be a large and sturdy package, so shipping is most of the cost). If you like the pic and want to make a unique mod, I will check on the shipping to firm up the price.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Cars and Parts Wanted/For Sale All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: