Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

1977 924 for sale Spokane, Wa $1500.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Cars and Parts Wanted/For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain_Kirk  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:12 am    Post subject: 1977 924 for sale Spokane, Wa $1500. Reply with quote

Hi guys, I'm finally getting around to listing my 1977 924 na for sale. After not doing anything with it for the last couple years, it's time to pass it on. Also listed on c-list, go here for pics.

spokane.craigslist.org/cto/d/colbert-1977-porsche-924/6799069754.html

I've had it for nine years, fixed it up, autocrossed it for a few years and then life got too busy and I haven't done much with it lately. It starts and drives and stops and shifts, just needs some tuning and sorting.

Things I've done: Front valance, ford wheels and spacers, iggee seat covers, clutch kit, Bursch header, 944 exhaust, new rear shocks, new rear axles, Audi throttle body, Weltmeister lower springs and many more trinkets and farkles.
Probably the biggest repair was new torque tube bushings built by Black Sea R&D. I worked with Constantine on building the smaller size driveshaft bearings since he offered 944 sized and my early 924 had a smaller shaft.

Looks good, paint a little faded, but straight body, just a couple little dings. The bra is covering a ding in the valance between the headlights. I have a new used valance if you wanted to paint and install it. Interior is really nice with iggee seat covers that look exact, no radio, speedo no worky and tach is bouncy. Headlights don't work and when you switch on the headlights, it starts smoking inside so needs some electrical work. I just drove in daytime and raced it autocross so didn't look into it. Race tires on 14" spiderwebs included along with manual, extra parts, and car cover.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask, yes the front euro plate matches the collector car plate on back. Thanks, Kirk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Cars and Parts Wanted/For Sale All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: