Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Alternator solid mounts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Performance Upgrades
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mrpink  

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:35 am    Post subject: Alternator solid mounts Reply with quote

My rubber alternator bushings were totally shot so I bought a HF mini lathe and got to work. Took about 2 hrs to make them, haven't used a lathe since high school lol. No more wobbling alternator. I have pics, bad ones, on my Instagram, jogswn. I also have pics of my vw aba wiring conversion on there.
Cedric  

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great upgrade, i had to do the same when I had my n/a. The rubber ones just dont hold up, even new ones deteriorate quite quickly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Performance Upgrades All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: