Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Bought a 500 dollar 924 (build thread)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Mars478  



Joined: 02 Nov 2013
Posts: 222
Location: NY

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is mcfly getting it's wheels replaced. Working in a parking garage is no fun . I have to replace the brake lines and it already seems like the PO poorly replaced them because they look bent by hand. Can anyone spare a picture of their master cylinder and the connected brake lines?

Other problems so far with the car.

-Leaky "fire breather" exhaust (it actually has a spark plug, and it ignites the exhaust gases at the press of a button according to PO. I do not ever want to try this system and am disabling it ASAP and selling it to some ricer on craigslist.)
-A fragment of a key is broken off in the passenger door lock
-smells gross
-Because of Ferrari(?) seats, they do not move forward or back.
-Hatch struts are done for, need to be replaced.
-Lower lip/bumper is destroyed, are 944 parts inter compatible here?
-Both fenders seem to have some damage, once again I know 944 fenders are bolt on and easier to find, but would the car look stupid with 944 fenders in the front and no fender flares in the back?
-Hood has some paint chips, as does the header.
-Cracked dash
-messy wiring which is wired for an amp
-carpets are all messed up
-Right now the car has the 4 worst spark plugs in the world, along with spark plug wires that are obviously NOT for this car. They barely hold a connection to the plugs.
- Car has a "tow hitch" which is so poorly designed and I believe he just drilled holes into the body of the car and ran a bolt through it. It would be nice to remove it.
-Crappy blue LED lights in gauge cluster etc.
-battery in the car is not for this car and hood doesnt shut as a result.
-center console "pocket" is ripped.

Everyone I ask tells me the wheels that were on the car when I got it look nicer than the OEM Porsche's... I think they're crazy. Sure the stockers aren't the prettiest but the ones that were on there looked terrible.





EDIT: I feel like a n00b for posting these gigantic pictures. Does someone know the bbcode for making them smaller?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ideola  



Joined: 01 Oct 2004
Posts: 15421
Location: Woodstock IL

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mars478 wrote:
-Leaky "fire breather" exhaust (it actually has a spark plug, and it ignites the exhaust gases at the press of a button according to PO. I do not ever want to try this system and am disabling it ASAP and selling it to some ricer on craigslist.)
funniest thing I've read all night!

Mars478 wrote:
-Lower lip/bumper is destroyed, are 944 parts inter compatible here?
Common problem on these cars. There's nothing from the 944 that will work for this unless you intend to convert the car over to 944 fenders and flares.


Mars478 wrote:
-Both fenders seem to have some damage, once again I know 944 fenders are bolt on and easier to find, but would the car look stupid with 944 fenders in the front and no fender flares in the back?
The wheel offset will then be wrong, and you won't be able to find four lug wheels to fill out the wider arches. Yes, it will look dump with no flares in the back (although that's just my opinion). With some effort, you should eventually be able to find some used narrow body fenders. Try looking for someone parting out a 87-88 924S. A few years younger and less likely to have rust issues. You can snag the chin valance while you're at it.

Mars478 wrote:
Everyone I ask tells me the wheels that were on the car when I got it look nicer than the OEM Porsche's... I think they're crazy. Sure the stockers aren't the prettiest but the ones that were on there looked terrible.
The longer I own these cars, the less I like modern aftermarket wheels on them. Again, my opinion, but OEM wheels or a limited number of period-correct aftermarket wheels look best.

Mars478 wrote:
EDIT: I feel like a n00b for posting these gigantic pictures. Does someone know the bbcode for making them smaller?
There's no way to do it with bbcode. You have to resize it at the image hosting service. Some of them have a way to do it dynamically by putting parameters into the URL / query string.


By the way, welcome to the sickness. Looks like you've dived right in. Best of luck with the restoration!!!
_________________
88 924S SE | 82 931 Holbert | 81 Euro 931 | 81 Weissach | 80 US 928 | 80 US 931 '941' | 78 D-Prod Replica | 78 w/D-Prod kit | 78 Poli-Form | 78 Limited Edition
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Svobodin  



Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 54
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice buy, I almost went to look at this car over the summer. He had it up on CL for something like 1500, but he was kinda being a dick. I'm glad it has an owner that cares about it properly. I also wasn't a fan of the hood scoop, I had thought initially it was some sort of 931, but I could not tell at all from his pictures. I'll be following along
_________________
1980 Porsche 924 turbo (Project)
1980 Porsche 924 turbo M471 (Project)
1983 Porsche 944 (Daily)
1984 Porsche 944 Sunroof delete (Project)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mars478  



Joined: 02 Nov 2013
Posts: 222
Location: NY

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
funniest thing I've read all night!

Yeah the exhaust appears to be basically a straight pipe... which makes it sound broken. The heat shield for the exhaust manifold is all but gone. What a stupid exhaust system.
Quote:
Common problem on these cars. There's nothing from the 944 that will work for this unless you intend to convert the car over to 944 fenders and flares.

Alright so I guess its 924 narrow body for me. I sort of like the look of the 944 wide body, but I LOVE the circle side reflectors of the 924. I don't know why but I think they look super cool.
Quote:
The longer I own these cars, the less I like modern aftermarket wheels on them. Again, my opinion, but OEM wheels or a limited number of period-correct aftermarket wheels look best.


Agreed. The stock wheels really make this 924 look whole again and much less ratty. The crappy wheels are wrapped with some really nice falken tires however, if anyone on here wants them for a race car or something, let me know.



Quote:
By the way, welcome to the sickness. Looks like you've dived right in. Best of luck with the restoration!!!

Haha, you know it's a sickness when at least once an hour you are searching for parts for this car.

Quote:
Nice buy, I almost went to look at this car over the summer. He had it up on CL for something like 1500, but he was kinda being a dick. I'm glad it has an owner that cares about it properly. I also wasn't a fan of the hood scoop, I had thought initially it was some sort of 931, but I could not tell at all from his pictures. I'll be following along


Yeah he just really wanted to get the car out apparently. When I texted him one or two months back he told me he had all but sold the car for 600 bucks. I told him to let me know if he got it sold. The listing I responded to had the car listed for something like 800 dollars, and honestly I don't really think this car is worth much more than 500 dollars in the state it's in right now. The PO spent a LOT of money in the wrong places, with cheap light mods and tachs, and it even has a digital Air/Fuel mixture meter which is awesome but definitely doesn't fit this car. It looks like the car was once loved at least (however maybe in the wrong way), but it has just been deteriorating over the past few years after the PO couldn't fix the brakes. I wish I had gotten a 931 for 500 bucks! One can only dream
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mars478  



Joined: 02 Nov 2013
Posts: 222
Location: NY

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also of note, I think I can revive the shine to some of the paint where it isn't peeling or cracking. It also needs amber corner reflectors. I need to remove the cheap fog lights, and while I was looking down there, it seems to have one of those "train horn" horns, which by the way, doesn't work.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Svobodin  



Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 54
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is a guy in orange county with a '77 924 parts car, you can look him up on CL under parts. I think he is parting out now, so you can ask him about the reflectors.
_________________
1980 Porsche 924 turbo (Project)
1980 Porsche 924 turbo M471 (Project)
1983 Porsche 944 (Daily)
1984 Porsche 944 Sunroof delete (Project)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mars478  



Joined: 02 Nov 2013
Posts: 222
Location: NY

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Svobodin wrote:
there is a guy in orange county with a '77 924 parts car, you can look him up on CL under parts. I think he is parting out now, so you can ask him about the reflectors.

Linky? I am already buying about 60 dollars worth of parts from someone parting out a 924s (one reflector, shift knob, center console cover, various gauges, and headlight plastic surrounds.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mars478  



Joined: 02 Nov 2013
Posts: 222
Location: NY

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe as a quick fix to some of the trim which is dulling or starting to fade, I will be using plasti dip to restore the color. I don't trust my painting abilities at the moment.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fiat22turbo  



Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 4040
Location: Portland, OR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mars478 wrote:
Here is mcfly getting it's wheels replaced. Working in a parking garage is no fun . I have to replace the brake lines and it already seems like the PO poorly replaced them because they look bent by hand. Can anyone spare a picture of their master cylinder and the connected brake lines?


I'll see what I can find, but I believe there is a good diagram around that shows the proper routing.

Mars478 wrote:
Other problems so far with the car.

-Leaky "fire breather" exhaust (it actually has a spark plug, and it ignites the exhaust gases at the press of a button according to PO. I do not ever want to try this system and am disabling it ASAP and selling it to some ricer on craigslist.)


What a dumbass.

Mars478 wrote:
-A fragment of a key is broken off in the passenger door lock


Lovely, those will at least swap between early 944s and can be keyed the same fairly easily.

Mars478 wrote:
-smells gross


Lay off the beans? Oh, you mean the car... yeah mildew stinks.

Mars478 wrote:
-Because of Ferrari(?) seats, they do not move forward or back.


A set of universal sliders might fix that since I suspect those seats are flat bottom mounted. Combined with a Corbeau or Recaro seat mounting bracket for a 924/944/911 and you might be in good shape.

Mars478 wrote:
-Hatch struts are done for, need to be replaced.


Make sure they are the lightweight ones or they might destroy your hatch if they are too stout. Personally, I'm going to replace mine on the 924 with a set of folding braces, like I did for the hood.

Mars478 wrote:
-Lower lip/bumper is destroyed, are 944 parts inter compatible here?


Yep, everyone apparently runs them into curbs, scrapes them up and then they eventually rust away. 944 parts won't fit, though some have done it, it requires cutting the 944 piece in half and narrowing it and then it doesn't quite line up on the sides. Probably best to bang that out as straight as possible, stiffen it with some steel tacked on the back and be careful with curbs :/

Mars478 wrote:
-Both fenders seem to have some damage, once again I know 944 fenders are bolt on and easier to find, but would the car look stupid with 944 fenders in the front and no fender flares in the back?


You could always put Carerra GT arches on the rear, but yeah it would look silly without the rear flares.

Mars478 wrote:
-Hood has some paint chips, as does the header.


So does my Highlander, such is life with older cars, eh?

Mars478 wrote:
-Cracked dash


Yeah, they all are. The early 944's suffer the same way. Seriously, you can repair/recover it, but it will eventually happen again unless the backside is reinforced somehow. Such is life with these cars :/

Mars478 wrote:
-messy wiring which is wired for an amp


I hate that crap. Found a wire nut connecting two pieces of main power wire running to the rear of the car for one of the amps in my 951. I mean, who does crap like that? Just go get a longer spool of wire if you need it, it isn't that expensive. Sheesh!

Mars478 wrote:
-carpets are all messed up


Maybe they'll come back to life with some steam cleaning? If not, new carpet kits are available from a few vendors.

Mars478 wrote:
-Right now the car has the 4 worst spark plugs in the world, along with spark plug wires that are obviously NOT for this car. They barely hold a connection to the plugs.


Considering how difficult it can be to get to the plugs on the NA, that's not surprising. You can use cheaper, universal wires as long as you switch to resister type plugs. There's a tip on the 924.org site on how to do it properly.

Mars478 wrote:
- Car has a "tow hitch" which is so poorly designed and I believe he just drilled holes into the body of the car and ran a bolt through it. It would be nice to remove it.


Time for Euro bumpers! Though I think the tow solution for the 924's was essentially a piece that bolted to the rear bumper with maybe a brace that runs to the frame.

Mars478 wrote:
-Crappy blue LED lights in gauge cluster etc.


Gah! That has to be absolutely annoying and useless at night. LED's do work well in these gauges, but not Blue, that's one of the worst colors to use.

Mars478 wrote:
-battery in the car is not for this car and hood doesnt shut as a result.


Check for damage to the battery tray, mine was punched down and if it wasn't for the fiberglass hood, it would have shorted out when closed. Needless to say, the tray leaked badly as a result.

Mars478 wrote:
-center console "pocket" is ripped.


I'm not sure what you're describing? The cassette tray/armrest?

Mars478 wrote:
Everyone I ask tells me the wheels that were on the car when I got it look nicer than the OEM Porsche's... I think they're crazy. Sure the stockers aren't the prettiest but the ones that were on there looked terrible.


I think they'd look better if the car was slightly lower and if they were painted in a better color, like gunmetal gray or a nice polished/machine turned finish. Not chrome, that's cheesy.

Mars478 wrote:
EDIT: I feel like a n00b for posting these gigantic pictures. Does someone know the bbcode for making them smaller?


You'll have to link to a smaller version posted to your hosting site. Whether it provides a smaller version to link to, or you post smaller, alternate versions.

Good luck with it! Looks like you're off to a good start. It all seems fairly repairable with some elbow grease. Great to see another one saved from the clutches of, well, morons.
_________________
Stefan
1979 924 Carrera GTS (clone-ish)
1988 944 Turbo S (Silver Rose)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mars478  



Joined: 02 Nov 2013
Posts: 222
Location: NY

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'll see what I can find, but I believe there is a good diagram around that shows the proper routing.
If you find that, that would be awesome I really need it to re instate the brake lines properly...

Quote:
What a dumbass.

IKR?

Quote:
Lovely, those will at least swap between early 944s and can be keyed the same fairly easily.
No way to fix the one that's in there or extract the key right? If i put some some super glue on the end of the broken key (the PO gave it to me when I got the car) and pull it out is it possible that maybe the key would come out?

Quote:
A set of universal sliders might fix that since I suspect those seats are flat bottom mounted. Combined with a Corbeau or Recaro seat mounting bracket for a 924/944/911 and you might be in good shape.

I think once I figure out what exactly these seats are I will be selling them and putting some cheap OEMs in. I AM going for original after all.


Quote:
Make sure they are the lightweight ones or they might destroy your hatch if they are too stout. Personally, I'm going to replace mine on the 924 with a set of folding braces, like I did for the hood.

Do you have a pic of the folding braces? I am interested in that since I do not want to destroy the hatch. It seems to be pretty solid but I have heard horror stories. I could just put only one hatch strut in maybe? If your idea is better I would do that.

Quote:
Probably best to bang that out as straight as possible, stiffen it with some steel tacked on the back and be careful with curbs :/
Yeah it looks like it is all there so I guess I'll remove it and try to shape it back along with the grille piece...

Quote:
You could always put Carerra GT arches on the rear, but yeah it would look silly without the rear flares.
How much do the rear arches run you?

Quote:
Maybe they'll come back to life with some steam cleaning? If not, new carpet kits are available from a few vendors.
They are white/yellow isn which could explain why they are so dirty. I think part of the problem is just all the particles of garbage all over the car which makes them look gross. The backing for the carpet in the rear of the car is completely gone

Quote:
Considering how difficult it can be to get to the plugs on the NA, that's not surprising. You can use cheaper, universal wires as long as you switch to resister type plugs. There's a tip on the 924.org site on how to do it properly.
The wires literally don't even fit the end of the plug, I think they are made for the smaller kind of plugs that are on my ML or some american car. They hang on by a thread. The spark plugs are also badly corroded.

Quote:
Time for Euro bumpers! Though I think the tow solution for the 924's was essentially a piece that bolted to the rear bumper with maybe a brace that runs to the frame.
Link to euro bumpers? And yep this is exactly the case with my 924, there is a metal bar basically bolted into the spare tire well that goes to the tow hitch. Who would tow anything would this car?

Quote:
I'm not sure what you're describing? The cassette tray/armrest?

Yep you got it, anyways, I have a new one on order from someone parting out a 924 so that problem is solved.

Quote:
I think they'd look better if the car was slightly lower and if they were painted in a better color, like gunmetal gray or a nice polished/machine turned finish. Not chrome, that's cheesy.
Yeah... the car doesn't click with the wheels and I like the stock ones better.

Quote:
Good luck with it! Looks like you're off to a good start. It all seems fairly repairable with some elbow grease. Great to see another one saved from the clutches of, well, morons.

Thank you! I am proud of my 500 dollar purchase and I'm pretty sure I got a decently good car for the price. Some people have no sense when modifying a car...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fiat22turbo  



Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 4040
Location: Portland, OR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brake line routing is the same as the 944, so, this should work:

http://www.pelicanparts.com/944/944_parts/944_83-85/Pic71.jpg

Basically, the rear two ports on the master go to the front wheels and the front port goes to the rear, which is then split near the rear suspension carrier.

Pull the door handle and you can remove the lock cylinder and disassemble the lock cylinder. Just a couple of screws to get it all apart. The trickiest part is getting the damned plastic door lock arm off and on. Also, be very careful to not lose the arms and springs from the cylinder when you pull it apart.

I've got a set of black vinyl OEM's you can have in exchange. The bottom is split on the driver's side though :/





Euro bumpers are sometimes available in the UK, the trick is finding someone willing to ship it to you.

There are many, many threads on Carrera GT fenders here, I won't link to all of them, but the vendors tend to be A.I.R., GT Racing and IFC. Hope that helps.

Sounds like someone put the generic aftermarket wires on there, which are fine, BTW, without changing the plugs or leaving the threaded on caps. Or vise verse. Either way, a quick tune up ought to sort that out
_________________
Stefan
1979 924 Carrera GTS (clone-ish)
1988 944 Turbo S (Silver Rose)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mars478  



Joined: 02 Nov 2013
Posts: 222
Location: NY

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fiat22turbo wrote:
Brake line routing is the same as the 944, so, this should work:

http://www.pelicanparts.com/944/944_parts/944_83-85/Pic71.jpg

Basically, the rear two ports on the master go to the front wheels and the front port goes to the rear, which is then split near the rear suspension carrier.

Pull the door handle and you can remove the lock cylinder and disassemble the lock cylinder. Just a couple of screws to get it all apart. The trickiest part is getting the damned plastic door lock arm off and on. Also, be very careful to not lose the arms and springs from the cylinder when you pull it apart.

I've got a set of black vinyl OEM's you can have in exchange. The bottom is split on the driver's side though :/





Euro bumpers are sometimes available in the UK, the trick is finding someone willing to ship it to you.

There are many, many threads on Carrera GT fenders here, I won't link to all of them, but the vendors tend to be A.I.R., GT Racing and IFC. Hope that helps.

Sounds like someone put the generic aftermarket wires on there, which are fine, BTW, without changing the plugs or leaving the threaded on caps. Or vise verse. Either way, a quick tune up ought to sort that out


Black vinyl... What? I have no idea if you're talking about seats or door handles haha.

Poring over that brake diagram it looks a little different than what's on my car. It seems that there are two parallel lines and the one that goes to the right rear caliper is the one that is badly rusted and leaking. However these lines seem extremely expensive on pelican parts for a metal hose so I may be looking at custom hoses here.

As for the spark plug wires... They barely hold onto the spark plug and the car misses badly on startup but once it warms up it is good. Spark plugs? I bought a fuel pump relay from URO (tsk tsk I know from mercedes experience that URO is garbage but for a relay how bad can you be?) fuel pump relay with a 993 part number but it did not work. Currently the PO fashioned a jumper wire that gives the fuel pump power but you must manually connect and disconnect on each and every startup. Can someone link to a proper and for sure working fuel pump relay that is cheap?

I cleaned the car today and it doesn't look half bad. The front portion of the car is pretty poor in the paint department (hood, both fenders, bumper, header, and roof.). The back of the car is pretty good though. I can't tell if the car has seen a high quality repaint or the clear coat is peeling though. What are recommendations for paint touch up?

I also got to work on undoing the wiring nightmare I inherited by buying this car. Disabled the "fire breather" and removed the obnoxious tach. Removed some red light up pedal covers that had skulls on them (I'm literally not even kidding). Is it normal for the MOTRONIC (that's how you spell it right?) box to have a 931 part number even though my car is non turbo?

Basically priority number one right now is to get the cars brakes working so that I can drive it to my personal garage in LI which is about an 80 mile drive so I needa figure the brakes out. Otherwise, things are looking up for Mcfly, two days ago I was beginning to regret this car, but seeing it all clean and decent makes it all worth it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Svobodin  



Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 54
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mars478 wrote:
Svobodin wrote:
there is a guy in orange county with a '77 924 parts car, you can look him up on CL under parts. I think he is parting out now, so you can ask him about the reflectors.

Linky? I am already buying about 60 dollars worth of parts from someone parting out a 924s (one reflector, shift knob, center console cover, various gauges, and headlight plastic surrounds.)


http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/4080228619.html

nice guy from the emails.
_________________
1980 Porsche 924 turbo (Project)
1980 Porsche 924 turbo M471 (Project)
1983 Porsche 944 (Daily)
1984 Porsche 944 Sunroof delete (Project)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mars478  



Joined: 02 Nov 2013
Posts: 222
Location: NY

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Svobodin wrote:
Mars478 wrote:
Svobodin wrote:
there is a guy in orange county with a '77 924 parts car, you can look him up on CL under parts. I think he is parting out now, so you can ask him about the reflectors.

Linky? I am already buying about 60 dollars worth of parts from someone parting out a 924s (one reflector, shift knob, center console cover, various gauges, and headlight plastic surrounds.)


http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/4080228619.html

nice guy from the emails.


Ah this guy. I contacted him earlier in September back when I was doing my project car search and offered him 500 bucks but then I saw the condition of the engine bay and other factors and that he didn't want to include any wheels and I decided against buying that car. The fenders on that car are meh but I'll see if I can scavenge some parts off this car. Thanks for the reminder!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mars478  



Joined: 02 Nov 2013
Posts: 222
Location: NY

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would this be a viable option for replacing the (gasp) red shifter and surround? Much cheaper than porsche branded parts.

http://amzn.com/B007VLVCIU

Also I learned that I bought the wrong DME relay so I ordered the proper one. I shall gift this one to my friend who owns a 944
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group