Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Hi !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    924Board.org Forum Index -> Posts Rescued From the Old Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2000 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: aur
Date: 2/9/00
Time: 1:07:59 PM

Hi All !
I'm from Russia
Porsche 924
Problem: electric
help please me literature a Scheme electrical

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2000 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: peter.zee@atribit.nl
Date: 2/10/00
Time: 8:20:12 AM

You can download the electrical scemes for the 924 from the site of Pelican parts.You'll find them on www.pelicanparts.com

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2000 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: webmeister@924.org
Date: 2/11/00
Time: 9:19:08 AM

Indeed, www.pelicanparts.com has wonderful color schematics of the early 78/79 924. Great resource. The Pelican site is growing more and more each time I visit. Much good info for the 924 crowd. And, the online parts are also getting more plentiful and easier to use. In fact I just found the best price for OEM front suspension bushings and ordered same. $7 for the front and $28 for the rear bushing (each). This is significantly less than the dealers here. And, yes, I am staying with OEM rubber for the street/track 924. Save the hard stuff for the track/street 931! We'll see how the delivery goes and if service is good post this source on the Parts page.

Thanks to Peter van der Zee for the heads up on Pelican.

Cheers, John

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    924Board.org Forum Index -> Posts Rescued From the Old Board All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: