Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

924S decals

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kcaK85  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody know where I can find the black decal that says "924S"?

87-924S
gohim  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An authorized Porsche Dealer would be a good place to look, or an authorized Porsche Parts Reseller.

The Porsche name is trademarked, and Porsche has been agressive about protecting it's trademark, so no one is reproducing the decals as long as Porsche is still selling them.
Mich924S  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do a search on this board. I bought one of someone who made them about 3 months ago. Perfect duplication. You can't get them at a dealer/online/etc/anywhere. No one has them. They are not being produced anymore so reproduction is the only way to go. The one someone made on here is absolutely perfect. Maybe he'll read this and post.
yOnKiNaToR  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think prestige parts has them but i'm not sure..check the website
Jason-87924S  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have read the post. I am selling them for $25 including shipping. I can make them in Black or Silver. I accept money order or Paypal. I am going to be out of town for a week so e-mail me at jwchance@hotmail.com if you want on and I will get back to you.

Jason
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> 924S Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: