Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

WTB - Carpet and Dash

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Cars and Parts Wanted/For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How many people do you think will respond to this?
Like, a million dude...
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
No one
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Why the hell are you asking me???
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

Thyperson  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:38 am    Post subject: WTB - Carpet and Dash Reply with quote

Hey Everyone,

My name is Alex and I live in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. I'm trying to find a carpet set for my 79' 924. The one that is in now is a light brown color and is stained as hell from PO's. I really want to change the color of the interior, but I don't know what color would work best at this time. The car is dark brown now with a whole bunch of business graphics on it now. I call it the Gorilla Mobile. I hope to take out the carpet set that is in it now, clean it up and sell it when I can find a replacement set. If I do that I will post it here.

I haven't been able to post many pics of my car yet because of internet troubles at home. Hopefully I can get that taken care of soon.

Anyway, back to business, I'm also looking for a dash in good condition. I could get one out of a magazine I have for about $100, but I thought I would check here first to see if anyone has a good one they are trying to get rid of.

I can't decide on a Black or Darker Brown Color for the interior, I'm open for different colors too. I want to paint the car either Espresso Brown or Metallic Copper (open to other ideas again). So if you have any carpet or dashes for sale throw a pic and price my way and I will get back to you ASAP. I would also like to see different ideas for dashes that work well if you want to send me a pic of your or other people's dash.

Other things I am looking for (send pics please):
Front and Back seats
Front Wiper Motor (the one I have makes the most obnoxious noises)
Rear Winged Hatch (Might be making a decision on one in week or two)
Shift boot
Slave Plate
Turbo (probably won't be doing this for a while but I would love to see some that would work good for this car)
Chrome Door Handle

Thank you for reading and hope to get in contact with some people in my area here.

~Alex

P.S. I have looked through this section, just looking for different ideas and carpet is hard as hell to find at a decent price.
ideola  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have some very nice condition brown interior parts for sale, including a pretty decent dash...not perfect, but it only has a few small cracks. Take a look at my for sale thread, and contact me via PM to discuss your needs.

http://www.924board.org/viewtopic.php?t=28715
15 981 GTS | 88 924S SE | 82 931 Holbert | 82 931 Rallye | 81 937 | 81 Euro 931 | 81 Weissach | 80 US 928 | 80 US 931 '941' | 80 US 931 | 80 931 GTR | 79 Sebring | 78 D-Prod Replica | 78 w/D-Prod kit | 78 Poli-Form | 78 Limited Edition | 77 Martini
Thyperson  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's actually the one I have now. If I decide to keep the same type of interior and need new parts I will look to you to see if they are still available.

Thank you
Vince Ponz  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a 924 turbo hatch. Let me know.
88 924S SE
87 911 Targa stock
Thyperson  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok everyone I've decided to go with a black interior. If you have any black interior parts I would love to see a pic of them and possibly make a sale with you.

~Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Cars and Parts Wanted/For Sale All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: