Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

ke jetronic injection parts/mods

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Performance Upgrades
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coconutcowboy  

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will I get a performance boost out of using an audi 5000 2 stage tb.

2nd will a load sensing warmup regulator from an Audi 5000 help the fi run better

3] Any cold start injector valves, aux air regs, frquency valve and warm engine fuel pressure reducers, accumulator or fuel pumps

and injectors available new. Any other cars that has same or close funtioning parts I could use.

4 need a fuel pump for 80924 2ltr NA

5 need all fuel lines form tank to pump, pump to accumulator, accumulator to hard line, hard line to filter and filter to control head?

6 also source for 110 mm airflow sensor/ vane/ door that moves in the upward position not down

7 any source for euro 9.3 cr pistons, euro spec or mild cam, cheaper priced good quality cam followers.

thanx Sean R.
Joes924  

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the cam try scnieder racing cams in san diego $110. regrind on your cam includes return shipping they have different grind
avaul. with more duration and lift.
eturbo924  

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sean
Send an e-mail to Jon. He has put most of these on his car. That being the throttle body and the WUR. I was going to do the Audi WUR also. Going to purchase new fuel injectors from Performance products or Pap-parts.com unless anyone can tell me that some one has a better price.

Cams. I have Schneider grind in my car and it seems to have worked well for the price. Jon reports great gains from his crane cam or some thing. I can not recall the proper name so ask him

Eric
http://www.geocities.com/eturbo92
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Performance Upgrades All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: