Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Forum Overview
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Engine Transplants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cbass  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Northstar V8 is actually a very good motor. Not as powerful as a 928 GTS motor, but it is smaller.
924 turbo  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm willing to donate my 931 for an LS1 engine swap project. I supply the car, you supply the labor, the computer, and the engine, and I drive it. You get the glory of telling everyone you swapped an all-aluminum V8 into my 931, and I'll even take you for a ride! E-mail me if you're interested.
Cbass  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[scottish voice]

Ooooh!! That soonds greaat. Let mah just goo and baah the eengine.

[non scottish voice]
no offense to scottish people, I just use that voice to say mocking things.
Rick MacLaren  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Och! New yew've done it! Yew've offanded me.
Cbass  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey sonny, I just happen to be Irish, and we have a little story about how the scottish got there...
Rick MacLaren  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah but only drunks enjoy the story...

Cbass  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2002 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it is an Irish story

It involves a "great land of milk and honey across the sea"

The story of how the Scots originally came from Ireland, and how they were persuaded to sail across the strait to Scotland, by the promise of a land of milk and honey. Of course, when they arrived, they found Scotland, and declared, "Och, this is greeaaat!"

There are numerous versions of this story, involving what the Scottish element of Irish society was. It's not very kind, so I won't elaborate, lets just say it explains the kilts.
Rick MacLaren  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The kilts are there to make everyone else jealous at the onset of a cool breeze...besides, the Irish wouldn't like 'em, they're often too big for leprechauns.
dwak  

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that's nothing. I heard the Irish came from Scotland and the Scottish came from Ireland and they've both been bitching ever since. I, being a Norman bastard, am allowed to say this 'cause I make up the rules and it is documented.

dwak du frikkin' bois
Cbass  

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I note the Normans never conquered Ireland. Unless you count the British as direct descendants of the Normans, which they aren't.

I am also half Norse, so I can mock you too Dwak, your ancestors are polluted French blood! I'm just offending people like theres no tomorrow!
Rick MacLaren  

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're not Scottish you're probably the spawn of a marauding Brit.
Cbass  

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very offended by that, you pictish bastard

No, I'm very celtic on the one side, and most definatly nordic on the other side. I am 1/16 welsh, which is quite embarrassing. You should see my uncles though...

I've finally gotten a reply from Niklas about the 5 cylinder swap! Read all about it in under the 5 cyl thread, tell many others!
Rick MacLaren  

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nordic eh?

Cool! Nordic women are really loose, but that doesn't mean much cause they all look like men anyway under those pointy helmets!

Do you sing like Tom Jones? Here, sing this for your Welsh compatriates!

http://boards.rennlist.com/upload/tjlogo5.jpg

[ This Message was edited by: Rick MacLaren on 2002-05-11 01:47 ]
Cbass  

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You haven't met many nordic women, have you? Scottish women aren't that bad, if you can get over the overpowering smell of haggis, and other things.
ccsf-student  

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know most of you people really dont like the idea of a small block in the 924 turbo but i'm only 17 already taking auto-tech at city college and have been really looking forward to doing this swap.now the only thing i'm having trouble with is the drive train do you have to keep the trans axle stock or can you stuff the rear end of a 911.and any help given will really be appreaciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Engine Transplants All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: