Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Rear seatbelt question.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Body and Interior
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diesel  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm putting some in my 78 which didn't come with them. I have some out of a 79. I've found the holes on the wheel arch for 1/2 of them so I'm assuming under the rear seat are more mounting holes. Question is: where do the retractors go, wheel arch or seat area?
Smoothie  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine came with them and the retractors are to the outsides - the wheel arches. If you measure about 7" back from the front edge and along the top surface of the seat, then 3" at a 90 degree angle up (perpendicular to the seat surface)... That's about where your mounting holes for the retractors should be. Are you actually going to put people back there?

[ This Message was edited by: Smoothie on 2002-03-29 05:30 ]
Diesel  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! I'm a sadist. Retractors on the outside, eh? I'm glad I asked, I was going to put them on the inside.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Body and Interior All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: