Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

How are the dashes coming?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Body and Interior
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyMechanic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex Roy, I'm curious as to how your dashes are coming along, I like what your doin and I was wondering what you'd concocted this time!
Alex Roy  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the project has pretty much been put on hold the last couple of weeks with this CRAPPY Oregon weather. The weather is REALLY getting to me today, all week it has been really nice weather, then, at 5:10pm on my way home from work, guess what, it starts poring!

As for how the project is going. Ryan Furst sent me a new style 944 dash and I am working on splicing that with the stock dash to work with the center console and gauges.
friskynibbles  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there any sort of filler i could use on the cracks in my black dash?
-Daniel '81 931
Cbass  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2002 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have a really keen eye for detail, you could pull out your dash, sand it down, fill in the cracks with putty, and paint it. The downside, it would be painted, and would take forever. You can get a dash cover for about $130 I think. It glues on, and has a visible edge where it ends.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Body and Interior All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: