Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

heads up, guys

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick Neves  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already posted in the parts section, but thought I'd post here as well incase anyone missed it. I've decided to go with a newer 944 engine in my 81 931, wish I would have made that choice BEFORE i put so much dinero into new parts. My loss is your gain. I've got a rebuilt, upgraded turbo, k26 housing with a 944 turbine, that never got put into the car-- asking $500. It's a very quality piece and I might give you a discount if you promise to give me a ride in your car after it's installed! I also have a high quality, rebuilt wastegate with less than 1000 miles on it that I will sell for $200. Other than that, i will sell all the other engine related stuff, all the good sensors,fuel dist., computers, series 2 distributer and ignition, intake, throttle body, even turbo exhaust manifold, short block, head(needs repairs but the valves are not damaged), etc. for $500. I could probably get a bunch more if i sold the stuff off individually, but i don't want to go through the hassle. if you live in Cali, i will even deliver the stuff for you. E-mail me for a complete list of stuff. The car ran fine when I took it apart, but somehow the surface of the combustion chambers got damaged and I'm kinda a perfectionist, so I dont want to put it back together with pits in the combustion chambers. car has 127,000 miles on it.
nick><> sevenup@rocketmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> 931 Tech. All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: