Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Our Recent Problem(s)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peter_in_AU  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2001 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I'm back from my fishing holiday but that's another story.

I've fixed up the problems caused by that mindless hack on 2/3 Nov. (the day after I flew out).

The "themes" have been fixed so if you changed your preferences you can change back if you prefer the "Ocean" theme.

I've banned the user who caused the problem which really is meaningless as he would have expected that anyway. I've also banned all the IP addresses around the one that he used. The IP address was from Brazil. No easy way to determine if it was his real IP or he spoofed a fake IP.

I've put in a temporary fix which should stop the problem and I'll upgrade the board software over the next few days.

On a brighter note, Teo has sent me new "transparent" versions of the X-Ray, Reply and New Topic graphics. I've loaded these into the "Ocean" theme and they really look much better (no white backgrounds). Thanks Teo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> About The Board All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: