Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Need Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Engine Transplants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bush0117  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:10 am    Post subject: Need Help Reply with quote

I thinking of gutting my car and going with a V8 or V6. Where is the best
why to start. I going to ripp on the wire out of the car. And run new wires
for the stuff that is needed. Do I need to put a 12 bolt chey rear in it. And chevy transmision or can the Porsche transmision work. Just try to walk me thur this. I got a lot of questions I hope to run all this. Please bear with
me on this all new to this. Only thing that is going for me is everyones help on this matter. And one more thing the heater do you guys use the same heater system in the car or make another one. Thanks for all the help.

Jason Bush
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Engine Transplants All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: