Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Lime Rock Rennsport NEW

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    924Board.org Forum Index -> Posts Rescued From the Old Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: ponzv@aol.com
Date: 20 Jul 2001
Time: 18:53:18

John Dunkle and Jen are wearing a gray t shirt at the event. We should too so as to identify ourselves. Pick a day either Fri or Sat at noon at the pit concession stand 12PM. I will attempt to photograph our silly faces so we can have it posted on this site.
Email me directly also so I can start a list of my own. Post to this list also we that others will know you will be coming.
See you all there. I am the goof with the two cameras

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: Kouridakis@msn.com
Date: 20 Jul 2001
Time: 21:26:38

I'm going on Friday only. Have you seen the list of cars? The 924 GTR will be there. Yee Haa
Mike K

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2001 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: Elynch@itt.com
Date: 23 Jul 2001
Time: 10:08:22

I will be there Saturday and likely Sunday. I will be wearing my Porsche hat. White with blue lettering. Says Porsche on front and Lynch on back.
I know many others will have Porsche caps on, but ....not with Lynch on back.
I will try to locate some of you at the stand at 12. Also there were others like Nick that wanted
to meet and run at least some of the drive together. I will be in Conn. Friday night to prepair my friends
1989 944S2 for the event (replacing exhaust). So I am not sure what is best location to meet some one coming
from mass. When we figure it out I will post it so if anyone else wants to join us in their 924s so we can have
a nice train of 4 cylinder cars.... they can meet us.

Eric
www.geocities.com/eturbo924

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    924Board.org Forum Index -> Posts Rescued From the Old Board All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: