Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Talk to my face

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Engine Transplants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adie  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:39 am    Post subject: Talk to my face Reply with quote

I'm looking for someone, you know who you are, I'm here in Toronto and I'm not going anywhere, I have a conversion kit with me so you need to come iup with the money, as you said you would, or did I just misread that somewhere, the reason I decided NOT to continue with the conversions is because I would have to deal with small minded people like a certain poster on this forum. If he's old enough to drive then we can meet up, I'd be interested in hearing what he has to say. By the way I'm in a V8 powered 944, it cost less than $500 to convert, the car cost £800 and yes I did have a spare engine lying around on the floor. I'm not expecting a reply as Mr. (P)Rick is obviously better at forum bashing that doing anything productive.

Last edited by Adie on Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Chrenan  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.mod-madness.co.uk/pages/porsche/adie/adie_porsche.html

Your old car?

Pretty neat.
Chrenan  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.eurodragster.free-online.co.uk/superseries/live/2000superseries4/pictures/sunday/html/adie_thorp.htm

Is this one of your cars Adie? Very nice also.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Engine Transplants All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: