Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

924 / 944 rear spoiler
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Performance Upgrades
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peter_in_AU  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wdb,

I was thinking of a new post to the links forum with a list of your fiberglass and plastics links and perhaps a one-liner about each.

I've bookmarked a lot of the links you've posted in various discussions. It would be great to make them available all in one place, doesn't have to be too organised just a "if you're thinking about trying out fiberglass or acrylic or polycarbonate here are a few links to get you going..." sort of thing.

As for the board, Vaughan actually asked a similar question a couple of days ago so I know the answer:

At the moment the board software and all the posts uses about 6 megabytes of disk space. I also keep a copy of the daily backup for the last 10 days on the server. The daily backups are about 1.7 megabytes each
wdb  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have book marks from the old board,email them to me ,rdurasky@hot.rr.com.I cant keep book marks for long, between me,my wife and my son,the first year of haveing a puter,downloading games,programs pictures ETC.ETC.ETC. and then deleting them when we got tired of them wreacked havoc on my 3 gig hard drive,also burned two mother boards do to changing the mouse and not turning the pc OFF before doing so.I must have installed my O.S. 20 x's .because of the limited capacity harddrive (wording chosen to thwart wise arses )I have to clean my pc often. I was wondering if one of you more experienced with puters can post some info on cleaning and maintaining puters.Ive been using AD-AWARE a program that finds tracking software and logs and deletes them,if you surf alot you pick up alot of these,marketers wanna know where you've been, so they know where to put there adds. WINDOW WASHER another program that cleans up browsing tracks but you can include other files that you want erased or deleted, works well on locked files like IE5 index ,whick keeps a log of every site you been to, and STRAY CAT that finds useless systems log files and other system junk files thet are not needed. you can get these programs from http://www.zdnet.com window washer is only free for 30 days, and can anyone tell me where they put the file that says Ive already had my free copy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Performance Upgrades All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: