Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

3.1 60 degree chevy v6 in 924 body.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Engine Transplants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coconutcowboy  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 11:16 am    Post subject: 3.1 60 degree chevy v6 in 924 body. Reply with quote

sold my 87 2.8 MPI HO camaro t top fully loaded.

I have a spare 3.1 engine from a newer Camaro I was going to Install but now looking at it being short, has 60 degree cylinder banks, and I have a set of header and h pipe for it and a 79 2.8L high po distributer with vacuum advance , an edlebrock Performer intake and holley 390 cfm carb.

was thinking to put this engine in a 924 body.

funny thing is engine came from a vw chassis kit car a tree fell on and the fiberglass.... and has a vw adapter plate. redrilled flywheel and modified Pressure plate, and a clutch disc and to and pilot bearings.

engine was never installed but was ran on a custom cradle type test stand.

probably should post this in the transplant section but it doesn't get read often enough to get the ideas rolling.

any way I am almost to that case quarter !!!!

80 924 w/ turbo nose/ m471 option/ ac and Pasha Interior. w/ bursch header and exhaust, stage 2 cam, Audi wur and tb

ricer's shall kneel before the mighty Porsche or unforgivable harm shall befall their engine blocks.
turbobob9242  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 11:45 am    Post subject: Chevy V-6 swap Reply with quote

This sound cool!

Totally custom but S/B very compact engine setup.

My swap is a little more aggressive.

www.turbo924.com now wiht Buick GN power
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Engine Transplants All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: