Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

For 924RACR and Chrisso

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dgz924s  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:13 am    Post subject: For 924RACR and Chrisso Reply with quote

Vaughan are you going to Mid Ohio for the May 8-9th Club Race?.....Chris...did you attend the DE at MAM in Sept 2002? What group are you in? I don't think I saw you there in Sept. TIA D
924RACR  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I'm going to Mid-O for the April 4-6 NASA Comp School and GTS Challenge race (obviously I already have my comp license). That's my only Mid-O event this year.

Thinking of coming out?

Other races I will be at (though I'm not sure I will be racing at every one) are on the GTS Challenge Schedule:
http://www.924.org/GTSChallenge/2003schedule.htm
'79 924 #77 SCCA H Prod racecar
'82 931 Plat. Silver
#25 Hidari Firefly P2 sports prototype
dgz924s  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vaughan, Yes I am considering it. Inquired about openings in group D and Susan C. said it's getting full but I can get in if I next day the registration. My buddy Steve will be running in the GT 4S and more than likely I will be his track support. Not certain if he needs me for that race yet though. I just was curious with the hopes of meeting up with our FORUM MEISTER! It is always nice to put a face to a name! And you certainly don't wnat to miss out on my F1 driving style!! Thx! D
924RACR  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got back to this... unfortunately there's exactly 0% chance of my being there; I'll be across the border in PA, at Beaverun, that same weekend (May 10-11) running GTS Challenge. An unfortunate direct conflict with the PCA schedule, but oh well...

Hope you're going to Mid-O, have fun! Let me know if you want any tips!
'79 924 #77 SCCA H Prod racecar
'82 931 Plat. Silver
#25 Hidari Firefly P2 sports prototype
dgz924s  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I won't be at Mid O...Just found out my Doctor ordered a stress test on the 10th! FUN!! I will be at Heartland Park the weekend before so the turn around is tight anyway. So I decided to do the test and put the cash towards Road America in August instead.One of these days I will be in your rear view mirror at Mid O! Thanks and same to you! D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> 924 Racing Today All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: