Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

DUEL WEBBERS : over 1979 stock cis

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    924Board.org Forum Index -> Posts Rescued From the Old Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2001 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: joedanka@hotmail.com
Date: 25 Jul 2001
Time: 21:22:12

They were webber 38 or 48s .. for around 450 clams

on this site somewhere.....

Does this add to the performance level of the 924

na over stock cis. mMm quicker throttle response

CAN SOME 1 TELL ME.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2001 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: l_porsche@hotmail.com
Date: 26 Jul 2001
Time: 00:40:38

Carbs are for WOT and high rpms.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2001 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: joedanka@hotmail.com
Time: 00:59:55

I think Alex down in Eugene has webbers on his and is planning on supercharging and doing head work and a cam how is it going .. are you driving the car -joe in salem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2001 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: Ponzv@aol.com
Time: 10:14:14

I have had 38mm chokes on my 45DCOES on my car for the past 19 years. Mild cam too. The setup works fine with a MSD ignition and coil blah, blah blah. Fuel regulator get me about 17-19 on the hwy set on 3 1/2.
By the way have you ever looked at the resumes of the guys on this list and noticed what they have on their cars. Most of them will respond to your email if you write to them. Take a look at all the years.
Sometimes Joe you sound like a little kid and want everything done for you. Take the time and look at the pictures and bios of the cars. You might be surprised that you will find the answers.
Need additional info ask.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2001 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: polaris7@softhome.net
Time: 13:27:29

Hey JoeD,

I haven't been able to get back to my car in a while, it is still in the middle of changing the clutch. Death in the family has pretty much put all my projects on hold for a while (just got back from San Diego on Saturday). I did find the exhaust manifold from the Windblown kit a little while ago (but only the manifold), so I am trying to piece that together and have a turbo blowthough setup with the webers....possibly....
we'll see.

Alex R
'79 924 N/A, Webers, Blah, Blah, Blah

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    924Board.org Forum Index -> Posts Rescued From the Old Board All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: