Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

ammature exhaust

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    924Board.org Forum Index -> Posts Rescued From the Old Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: jod3511@home.com
Date: 21 Jul 2001
Time: 01:42:12

This is the stuff you can do if your head isnt all screwed up, I talked to this guy that has a welding shop & since I wasnt screwed up I made a deal with him where hed weld pipes together for $5.00 a weld . I had an extra header pipe so I bought a 4 ft 2" pipe and welded it all together
he even plugged that egr thing. and put the stock bracket on the 4 ft. pipe. Its super QUITE.
**check it out **
http://924porsche.homestead.com/files/exhaust1.jpg
http://924porsche.homestead.com/files/exhaust2.jpg
http://924porsche.homestead.com/files/exhaust3.jpg

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: jesus@heaven.com
Time: 03:23:39

It appears that we're not getting through to JoeD. Now, I know that I died for your sins, but I can assure you I didn't die for THIS one! Not only is his car getting more ridiculous, but his spelling is getting much worse. This is a telltale sign of brain damage! I've come up with a plan, thanks to a little help from the Big Man Himself, dear ol' Dad. Here's what we need to do:

1. We must gather together stuff of enough value to entice Joe's Porsche away from him. Some of the angels suggested a few cartons of Doral cigarettes, a couple cans of Skoal chewing tobacco, a couple cases of Budweiser, a pack of tank-top undershirts, some Tim McGraw albums on cassette, tickets to the next tractor pull, and an '83 Mustang GT. The combined value should be around $500. Please contact me off list with your donations.

2. After we get the 924 back, we must go through the laborious process of restoring it. This will, of course, require a complete repaint, removal of those horrible decals, a thorough check of the car for signs of Pep Boys replacement parts, and a fumigation.

3. Once the car is back in presentable condition, it will be raffled off to those list members who can prove their worthiness. I can get a few of the angels to pass over your houses to check for this.

4. The raffle proceeds will be spent on research and development for further improvements in the 924's performance, as well as occasional parts group purchases and discounts.

Thank you, my children, for your time.

Jesus/Carrera GTR

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: niclasronnholm@yahoo.com
Time: 06:14:15

Sorry Jesus but I donīt find your comments even remotely funny. Let the man work on his car and keep your opinions to yourself.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: DHook65857@aol.com
Time: 07:54:25

I'd have to second that. Let the man work on his car in peace. If you're getting such a purist attitude, maybe a 911 is in your future. At the very least, have the guts to post under your own name.

I'm sure JoeD doesn't need others to speak in his behalf. It just urks me to belong to a list that has people taking potshots at others'cars anonymously. Starts a very nasty trend.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: Peter@planb.net.au
Time: 11:22:27

I'm sure that Jesus's comments were light-hearted and not meant to be taken personally by JoeD.

Come on, admit it, JoeD's 924 is a bit of a radical departure from what we are used to seeing. First time I saw it I thought "what the f**k" (don't know why I put the *'s in that). Interestingly, the more pics he posts, the more it grows on me. That's not to say I'm going to duplicate his colour scheme.

JoeD, if you were offended then say so and everyone can run around getting really offended on your behalf otherwise we should all assume that no insult was intended or taken.

Just make sure there aren't any bloody Japanese parts on that car ))

Peter in Sydney AU

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: l_porsche@hotmail.com
Time: 14:21:55

Japanese parts? If there was a MAF on a japanese car or a mustang that i could fit on, it would go on to a 924....along with whole bit, injectors...etc.

Remember the little story about GM and bosch...nothing is PURE.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: porsche
Time: 23:06:37

No no japanese parts to be found, Ill bet my dessert on it. If anything I should of taken a bit more time layen out the stripes as it is. but next time on that 1 cant waite to get the interior done though. .. JoeD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: porsche
Time: 23:45:52

No no japanese parts to be found, Ill bet my dessert on it. If anything I should of taken a bit more time layen out the stripes as it is. but next time on that 1 cant waite to get the interior done though. .. JoeD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2001 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: porsche 911 monster
Date: 23 Jul 2001
Time: 02:30:54

I bet your thinken right now ..:"Man Im so cool

I dissed that guy." Whrn really it says "Man Im a

F**K Brain You prob think it as yer driven.

in a little voice ..:"Man im a ....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2001 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: Joseph@heaven.com
Date: 23 Jul 2001
Time: 13:24:04

My son Jesus wonders why the man Joe keeps talking to himself in his own little language? Jesus is afraid. He is at a temple praying, for your jumbled English problems.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: waaaaamommy daddylookie
Date: 24 Jul 2001
Time: 21:59:45

Bend over and spread em cause its hard er again

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2001 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: yesadunk
Date: 25 Jul 2001
Time: 01:36:51

Yes ... folks and the beatings did continue

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    924Board.org Forum Index -> Posts Rescued From the Old Board All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: