Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Source for Braided Fuel Lines

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Legitimate Salvage  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:42 am    Post subject: Source for Braided Fuel Lines Reply with quote

Just bought a '79 924, and am starting the process of catching the "little things" that need to be done. Top of that list are the steel braided fuel lines. Several of mine are weeping fuel at the crimped ends. I've found options on google but wanted to know if there was a brand or retailer that sells a good replacement set of the braided fuel lines.

And yes, I did search the forum, but didn't find any info on who makes/sells these hoses.
morghen  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you dont plan to drive the car very soon and you’re interested in the EFI kit i’m making, the fuel lines are included in that kit.
I plan to start shipping them in the first quarter of next year.
They look like this:

SorenPeterson  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i use HEL braided lines on my 79' as my old one had a nasty leak (i dont like fires while im driving)

they fit alright but are a little short, look great too

anyway if you get these make sure you get the right ones for your 924, they changed to solid steel lines in 80' with different fittings on the injectors

this link is for the pre 80' flexy lines

https://auto.helperformance.com/hel-braided-fuel-injector-lines-for-porsche-924-k-jet-early-banjo-injectors
Mkol  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another vote for HEL lines, not used on my 924 but have used them on my Tiger Super 6 and can vouch for the quality.
Nobbi  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to a local Farm Equipment Shop.They made 4 for me and it just costs 25.-Euros. Done in 25 minutes!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: