Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Time to present myself

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coco_Lev  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:22 am    Post subject: Time to present myself Reply with quote

Evening everyone (good morning for others),

This is not my first post, but time to present myself has came as I feel more relax these days.
I am still happy to discuss with all the enthusiasts you are even if I'm not very present here, because I'm already member of the French 924-944-968 club. As a French native, I'm learning English from 12 years by now. I enjoy talking in english and do my best to write. But this is not really a natural exercice for me. However I would be happy to improve my language knowledge if you obviously keep kind with me.
I didn't enjoyed enough my car as I really missed time these years, and made repairs/restoration the sole week ends I could keep for me (when I was not reading automotive books or technical articles ).
My car is not in a competition shape. The bodywork is not wonderful as the car has never been painted, however the varnish is still shining intesively! My interior is in lovely condition from my opinion and the engine bay is also very clean. The car has still been kindly owned and maintained. For my side, I've bought near 3000€ of parts for 3000 miles driven. If I have known this 3 years ago, I never would have made the effort to buy a classic car like that. Anyways it is still a pleasure to handle and today I don't regret it. I share you some of my favorite pictures, taken during the 27 months I have owned the 24 now. My seats has been repaired since the pictures were shot. I have quiet recently bought the very last Pascha black/lavender fabrics available on the worldwilde market thanks to werk924. Now I have to sell my car for various reasons, but I fell in love of these models. I intend to buy other in the future. I hope I could own a 931 in few years.

I have not found any host here for the pictures. I used to work with casimages but I see they are quiet... BIG on this board

Regards

CocoLev

Fasteddie313  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful car!
Auto Anatomy  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful, welcome!
Schwami  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice car! welcome!

your Amps look low. check your grounds.
2012 Golf Sportwagon TDI
Coco_Lev  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schwami wrote:
nice car! welcome!

your Amps look low. check your grounds.

Thanks all. Effectively it appeared during the travel but it has been repaired since.
I used to rebuild the alternator, but only reminded to hold back the wires to the shaft once the generator was in place in the car. I neglected this step and few miles later, had no power anymore.
Glemon  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice car, I had a 924 a few years ago, not as nice as yours, but not bad once I was done with it. Sold it a few years ago, and now have a 924S, it can happen! Good Luck
morghen  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice car, welcome to the board.
Coco_Lev  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your kind message.
She left me the last month, I've sold her. She is now in Le Mans and its new owner sent me this picture in front of the historic Porsche Center.
Cedric  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coco_Lev wrote:
Thanks for your kind message.
She left me the last month, I've sold her. She is now in Le Mans and its new owner sent me this picture in front of the historic Porsche Center.

So its time for a 924 turbo now ?
Coco_Lev  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C�dric wrote:

So its time for a 924 turbo now ?

Hi Cedric,

I hope so in a mid term future. Unfortunately, today I can't due to my professional situation. But time will come
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: