Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Stage Next...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Performance Upgrades
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Fasteddie313  



Joined: 29 Sep 2013
Posts: 2130
Location: MI

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C�dric wrote:
Might have found a source for #6 housings for you, i don't know if he hangs around here, he will check his stash anyway!


Nice!!
Can’t wait!!
_________________
80 Turbo - Slightly Modified
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Lau Christophersen  



Joined: 17 May 2013
Posts: 102
Location: Denmark/Copenhagen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also a member here yes

I think I may have the turbo you need, is all the 931 s1 euro turbos the same?
I cannot remember all the infos about the different turbos on the 931 models.

So... what do you need? only the hot side, or?
Do you have some partsnumbers or ?

I have all the spare parts in storage 100km away from where I live but 'I will go there in the next 3-4 days anyway and I can look for a turbo for you.

I know there is minimum 3-4 s1 turbos there.
_________________
76 924 (PARTS)
77 924 (PARTS)
77 924 converted to 924S
77 928
79 931
79 931(PARTS).
79 931 Carrera GT look (PARTS).
79 931 with VEMS and opgrades
81 928S +30 cm widebody kit
82 924 (SOLD)
83 928S
86 944
86 944 (S2(SOLD))
89 944 S2 (SOLD)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fasteddie313  



Joined: 29 Sep 2013
Posts: 2130
Location: MI

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lau Christophersen wrote:
I am also a member here yes

I think I may have the turbo you need, is all the 931 s1 euro turbos the same?
I cannot remember all the infos about the different turbos on the 931 models.

So... what do you need? only the hot side, or?
Do you have some partsnumbers or ?

I have all the spare parts in storage 100km away from where I live but 'I will go there in the next 3-4 days anyway and I can look for a turbo for you.

I know there is minimum 3-4 s1 turbos there.


The hot side off of a K26-2470R/6.10 it’s mainly just the turbine housing I am after but I might just take the whole thing if you don’t want to mess with it or depending on what you want/shipping..

Anyone know the turbine house stamping numbers off the top of your head to confirm it has the right housing on it?

Thank you very much by the way.. I don’t know how I missed this post..
_________________
80 Turbo - Slightly Modified
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Carrera RSR  



Joined: 08 Jan 2010
Posts: 2104
Location: Somerset, UK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fasteddie313 wrote:
Lau Christophersen wrote:
I am also a member here yes

I think I may have the turbo you need, is all the 931 s1 euro turbos the same?
I cannot remember all the infos about the different turbos on the 931 models.

So... what do you need? only the hot side, or?
Do you have some partsnumbers or ?

I have all the spare parts in storage 100km away from where I live but 'I will go there in the next 3-4 days anyway and I can look for a turbo for you.

I know there is minimum 3-4 s1 turbos there.


The hot side off of a K26-2470R/6.10 it’s mainly just the turbine housing I am after but I might just take the whole thing if you don’t want to mess with it or depending on what you want/shipping..

Anyone know the turbine house stamping numbers off the top of your head to confirm it has the right housing on it?

Thank you very much by the way.. I don’t know how I missed this post..


All #6 turbines have a 6 cast under the part number. A 4 is cast under the #4 housing part number. Easy



Lau, I'd like to take a #6 turbine and bearing housing please if one is going spare? Don't need the 2470 compressor housing. Thanks.
_________________
1980 931 - forged pistons, Piper cam, K27/26 3257 6.10 hybrid turbo, 951 FMIC, custom intake, Mittelmotor dizzy & cam pulley, H&S exhaust, GAZ Gold, Fuch'ed, Quaife
Now www.924board.org/viewtopic.php?t=34690
Then www.924board.org/viewtopic.php?t=31252
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fasteddie313  



Joined: 29 Sep 2013
Posts: 2130
Location: MI

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.. That’s what I thought but wasn’t sure..

On site just south of 9 mile in Detroit right now..
_________________
80 Turbo - Slightly Modified
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
924RACR  



Joined: 29 Jul 2001
Posts: 8374
Location: Royal Oak, MI, USA

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fasteddie313 wrote:
Thanks.. That’s what I thought but wasn’t sure..

On site just south of 9 mile in Detroit right now..


Irony - I'd say stop by my house when you're done, but I'm down in Yuma right now...
_________________
Vaughan Scott
Webmeister
'79 924 #77 ITB racecar
'82 931 Plat. Silver
#25 Hidari Firefly P2 sports prototype
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Fasteddie313  



Joined: 29 Sep 2013
Posts: 2130
Location: MI

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

924RACR wrote:
Fasteddie313 wrote:
Thanks.. That’s what I thought but wasn’t sure..

On site just south of 9 mile in Detroit right now..


Irony - I'd say stop by my house when you're done, but I'm down in Yuma right now...


Job at MacDermid Ethone rigging remediation equipment into their waste stream... Chemical manufacturer..

No offense, but Detroit air stinks like flowback, water smells like a pool, and 696 rush hour traffic is just stupid especially in a quad cab long bed F-250..

Had to drive to Lansing and up 127 on my way back, and it’s like rentering paradise after the slow zone..
Back to civilized humanity after clearing north of ithica.. Or on I75 a bit north of the zilwaukee bridge is where things seems to go back to relative sanity..
_________________
80 Turbo - Slightly Modified
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
924RACR  



Joined: 29 Jul 2001
Posts: 8374
Location: Royal Oak, MI, USA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



You think 696 traffic sucks now, be glad we're still in the COVID wasteland!!!

I'm just north of 696, off Woodward at 11 1/2 Mile... you (or any other 924-lovers) are more than welcome to drop by for a properly-unmasked cold one to wait out the "rush" hour at any time, at least if I'm in town. Beer fridge is always cold and full of high-grade micro- and home-brews.
_________________
Vaughan Scott
Webmeister
'79 924 #77 ITB racecar
'82 931 Plat. Silver
#25 Hidari Firefly P2 sports prototype
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Fasteddie313  



Joined: 29 Sep 2013
Posts: 2130
Location: MI

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely would do..
I was at the holiday inn Warren by the cop shop..
_________________
80 Turbo - Slightly Modified
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Performance Upgrades All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Page 24 of 24

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group