Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

KTS billet compressor wheel for 924 turbo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Performance Upgrades
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cedric  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:16 am    Post subject: KTS billet compressor wheel for 924 turbo Reply with quote

Hi !

During a search i stumbled upon what would probably be a really nice upgrade/replacement for 924 turbo, either std car or upgrade one.

Part nr 5326-126-2016 is listed in their catalogue and should be a fit to the 2664 compressor housing according to the KKK catalouge.

A colleague of mine worked with KTS to order some specially designed wheels (he is a turbo aero expert) for some private projects and he seemed impressed with them, seemed to know what they was doing. So this could be a nice uppgrade to get some additional performance. He ordered 10 wheels (minimum order for a new design) and payed 75$each, which is crazy cheap. They do seem to have nice tolerances in their production (according to measurement protocols) and 5axis CNC machines from the big european suppliers, which is a good sign. I will use such a wheel in my 2670 compressor, hopefully, lets see how that turns out.

K265 Active K26 5326-123-2016 NA Audi/Porsche
morghen  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to check out what my S1 is running. I have to replace the oil feed o-ring anyway...might as well just rebuild the turbo and swap in a lighter smoother wheel.
gegge  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting...

924 turbo -81 Carrera GT RESTOMOD
924 turbo -80 Dolomite De Luxe
924 -85 DP kit, BBS RS, M030 and tuned engine
924s -86 Black on black turbo with Fuchs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Performance Upgrades All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: