Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Looking for part...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Body and Interior
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tor K Refsland  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:31 am    Post subject: Looking for part... Reply with quote

Hi

I'm looking for the small black part (about 5x2cm) that goes between the parking light and the turn indicator on the left side of the front bumper.

Lost the original after I got hit (very slightly, and fortunately not the CGT) by a truck... After a new bumper, left wing and lower valance and some new paint, it's (almost) back to its old self. This small part is the only thing I have been unable to replace so far, and I have to say it's more than slightly annoying that a part that small is that difficult to find (as usual).

Does anyone know where it might be possible to get this? Have tried pelicanparts and porscheshop, but they don't seem to have it...
Tor K Refsland  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The part I'm looking for is the one discussed in this post: http://www.924board.org/viewtopic.php?t=40978

Anyone know a parts dealer or scrap yard that might have one of these? (preferably in UK or EU)
ideola  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try contacting Justin Webb (webbjstn AT aol DOT com). He's in the UK, and regularly sells complete Euro bumpers to US buyers, and has also offered up the light kits, brackets, and other bits. My guess is he'll be able to get these for you.
Tor K Refsland  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin Webb had these in stock, but he's only willing to sell complete bumpers...
gerben1986  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could give it a try via Alpo (just send them a mail) or parts-wise.com.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Body and Interior All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: