Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Chumpcar Fun at Autoclub Speedway

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KDJones2000  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:49 am    Post subject: Chumpcar Fun at Autoclub Speedway Reply with quote

We had awesome fun racing with everyone at our last Chumpcar event, but most especially with those cars that were running on par with us.

This included Pomona Speed Shop with their red Neon, Flyin' Hawaians / Time Bandits, Miata PI, Bucket List Brigade, Swedish Monarchs and some others that I am forgetting just now.

Everyone did a great job checking mirrors and leaving room for other cars, without rolling over. We must have had an hours fight with the Flyin' Hawaiians, going back and forth with them several times on Saturday's 3rd stint.

Team Toofah Racing got P4 on Saturday, and would have been fighting for the lead on Sunday if not for our rearmost, homemade exhaust hanger failing. We still ended up P9, so I consider two Top 10 finishes out of ~30 cars a good weekend.

Great fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIYLwsaORoM
Fasteddie313  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty awesome but I would much prefer to hear engines as opposed to techno if that would be possible.. Love the instrumentation/gauges..
KDJones2000  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So would I, but my editing software from Pinnacle thought otherwise...

I figured it was better than silence.

We had problems with our telemetry on Saturday, but things worked better on Sunday. Sunday are clips with the full set of gauges at the bottom. From memory they represent Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature, Coolant Temp (C), Fuel, Volts, RPM, Brake On/Off, and Throttle Position.

If things were working well that information would be available in the Hot Pits, but communications weren't that good this race. It will works well for making videos however
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> 924 Racing Today All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: