Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

Attention Nevada residents, something big is coming....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
capn  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:17 am    Post subject: Attention Nevada residents, something big is coming.... Reply with quote

Eurotopian.com is branching out to Las Vegas very soon and we can email you once we get our first event going. Please send us an email to eurotopiasm@gmail.com with the subject heading "Nevada Eurotopia" for email notifications.

If you haven't heard of us before below is a summary of who we are and what we do:

Eurotopian.com began in November 2012 in SoCal when a couple of driving enthusiasts came together looking to share a drive through some of California's most scenic roads. Fast forward to today and Eurotopian.com has over 800 registered users and we've included track days, go-karting, meets/car shows, and other events into our activities. We do not require a membership fee/dues and work with vendors and organization to bring new and exciting events to the car enthusiast community.

Below are some of the pictures of our SoCal events from 2012, 2013, and 2014. We are excited to start the Nevada chapter and hope to grow as big and strong as the SoCal chapter:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:09 pm    Post subject: Just want to ask Reply with quote

I am far from Nevada but I am going to Nevada for a 2 months vacation. Can I join this great event of yours?
capn  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Just want to ask Reply with quote

deborah5123 wrote:
I am far from Nevada but I am going to Nevada for a 2 months vacation. Can I join this great event of yours?

Hi Deborah, you sure can join us, make sure to send an email to eurotopiasm@gmail.com so we can add you to the mailing list. Sending email seems to be the easiest way to send details about events to everyone.

Also to clarify the above, we're trying to get a regular group of Las Vegas enthusiast who enjoy group drives, track days, go-karting, and all other driving related events!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Cool Drives All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: