Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

924.org windshield sticker

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    924Board.org Forum Index -> Posts Rescued From the Old Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2000 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: i97lafr@itek.chalmers.se
Date: 2/1/00
Time: 5:24:03 PM

Hello everybody,

Just a thought: Wouldn't it be great if an official 924.org windshield sticker was produced, which we could all let our cars wear with pride. Judging from the registry, 924 owners from literally all across the world are gathered on this site, so these stickers would really be spread on cars all across the globe. Pretty cool, don't you think?

Any thoughts or suggestions on this matter?

/Fredrik

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2000 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: krystal_klean@mail.com
Time: 8:07:58 PM

not a bad idea... i dable a bit in graphic design and also have a friend that owns a print shop. if anyone else is interested in this idea, please contact me at krystal_klean@mail.com or tleichma@swbell.net. i would be interested in trying to design such a sticker for this org. please everybody let me know. i'm sure we could come up with one that would be cheap for us to purchase. maybe only a couple of dollars a piece.

Todd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2000 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: webmeiste@924.org
Time: 10:44:48 PM

Great idea. It has been suggested in the past that we have a design contest. Would that be an attractive addition to your suggestion? Would you like me to put your design on the website?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2000 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: todd@transferracing.com
Date: 2/3/00
Time: 11:37:10 PM

Actually, I own a business that does alot of it's own screen printing. I might be able to help out.
Send me some mail if you're interested.

todd@transferracing.com

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2000 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: ponzv@aol.com
Date: 2/8/00
Time: 5:50:16 PM

I hope I can help. Think of the Porsche logo and instead of the antlers put 9 in the top left side 2 in the middle and the 4 on the bottom right. The logo should look almost the same with the numbers inside.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2000 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: vscott39@hotmail.com
Date: 2/15/00
Time: 9:11:56 AM

Boy, has this discussion board been screaming since I last checked in!

Yes, I tried to get a design contect going, but there was a seriously underwhelming response, with no designs to even choose from!

Please do put something together for us to see - I'd love to have such a sticker on my race car! :)

Vaughan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2000 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email: vscott39@hotmail.com
Date: 2/15/00
Time: 9:11:59 AM

Boy, has this discussion board been screaming since I last checked in!

Yes, I tried to get a design contect going, but there was a seriously underwhelming response, with no designs to even choose from!

Please do put something together for us to see - I'd love to have such a sticker on my race car! :)

Vaughan

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    924Board.org Forum Index -> Posts Rescued From the Old Board All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: