Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

VAUGHAN, I'VE HAD IT WITH INTERNET HARASSMENT BY GOHIM.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rick MacLaren  

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, Vaughan, I've tried, ok? Just like you asked. However, now this person has tried to discredit my advice NUMEROUS times, I realize it is HARRASSMENT and it HAS TO STOP. Recent harrassment includes:

THIS IS BAD ADVICE type comments for my recommending TOLULENE (TOLUENE) for gas. SHELL and SUNOCO both use this chemical to raise octane in gas, the 944 Turbo boys on Rennlist all use it and SO DO YOU in your everyday gas.

I'm TIRED of being chased and harrassed by this NAMELESS and ANONYMOUS person who's only pleasure seems to be to come onto this board to single out someone, me, and try to discredit.

I would like you to either (a) request of this person that his real identity come out to PREVENT harrassment or (b) find his machine number and forbid this person from performing further harrassment.

[ This Message was edited by: Rick MacLaren on 2002-05-31 03:06 ]
gohim  

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rick,

Adding Tolulene to your gas is a bad idea.

It isn't even legal here in the U.S. The information that you reprinted in the General Discussion Area shows how toxic it really is.
Rick MacLaren  

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is already in your gasoline. That is how they raise octane.

Your comments in General already constitute libellous and potentially slanderous comments on my credibility. I've notified the Board administration and I'm hoping to hear back from them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> About The Board All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: