Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

mirage paint system

View previous topic :: View next topic  
samurai924s  

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ This Message was edited by: samurai924s on 2002-05-27 10:54 ]
samurai924s  

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ This Message was edited by: samurai924s on 2002-05-27 10:55 ]
carnut280  

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ This Message was edited by: carnut280 on 2002-05-28 03:23 ]
carnut280  

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ This Message was edited by: carnut280 on 2002-05-28 03:25 ]
samurai924s  

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ This Message was edited by: samurai924s on 2002-05-27 10:56 ]
carnut280  

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...ending the "cat fight" between me and samauri 924S

[ This Message was edited by: carnut280 on 2002-05-28 03:25 ]
samurai924s  

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you actually think that painting a car will slow it down you are retarded. my cars original paint was no good, because of all the body work I have done the car is mostly primed at this point. If your not to retarded to turn it on, tune your TV to the speed channel (if you get it in your location) and I bet you wont see a Porsche driving at la mans with a solid paint job. They have all kinds of crazy paint schemes. That is part of motor racing, being a recognizable competitor when you show up an event. I don’t mind criticism, but you were not just criticizing my idea you were directly insulting me. It seems that you have a problem with anyone that is different than you (“but I should expect that it would be riced out by someone with a name like "Samauri 924s". geeze. learn some respect to the German cars” – Carnut280) so I guess you think that Asians are not good enough for your fancy German cars, you know racism is one of the worst forms of ignorance in the world. Anyway, I am tired of wasting my time on your ignorant ass. Have a nice day =)….
friskynibbles  

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i actually like whatever a person does to their car to make it what they like. people who put in 4 15"s just to be louder than their friend make me sick. i laugh at them. but i still don't tell them to turn it down because it's their business not mine.
i will have led underkit on my car.
i will have neon. i will have a sound system. i love my car. and nobody, nobody has the right to tell me how to dress or how to dress up my car.

Lizard  

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am afraid i too donot like the neon tubes under the car or having 4 15s in the back but 15s are too sloppy stick in 2x12 and 2x10 and then you have a nice thump, and as for the neon tubes i will be getting the neon underbody kit however i will be encasing the tube in a steel box with PORSCHE cut out of the box so you get a nice PORSCHE on the ground, that is what makes a car look nice customizing not doing what everyother joe blow is doing
carnut280  

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright everyone. I am truely sorry. I was having a bad coupla days there. I was pissed at the world, and takin it out on samauri. Samauri, I revoke all of my previous statements, and I say do whatever you would like to do. It's the freedoms that make this country what it is, right? well, use your freedom of expression well. but, I will keep my Porsche red. I will no longer express my oppinion in an extended manner like I had before. Sorry everyone.

PS Lizard, your idea of Projecting PORSCHE on the ground seems cool... very origional.
teo  

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and we should read Samauri as Samurai, I think

I'm glad to read posts like this, the best attribute someone can have is to admit a mistake.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> 924S Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: