Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

David Ewing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Performance Upgrades
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geddy T  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A hall effect trigger and magnets are relatively inexpensive. And if people are bold enough to install a custom EFI, they should be able to put in the hall effect system. I would think that the most gains could be made in the ignition, more than the fuel mapping.
Cbass  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all in the plans.. and everything is proceeding as I have foreseen... I have a lot of projects up in the air right now, so this is getting back burner status
Peter_in_AU  

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cbass, have you looked at the stuff the guys on the DIY EFI site have been doing? It's at http://www.diy-efi.org/ doesn't look like there's been much action lately but there are some good do it yourself projects.
Cbass  

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I'll be sure to steal from everyone I can, at least, everyone who doesn't have an international patent...

Thanks for all the links guys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> Performance Upgrades All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: