Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

"One small step for a man . . . a 924S w/a 968mtr"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marsh  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes friends, I'm in it up to my eyeballs. My 57K 968 motor arrived today and it is BEAUTIFUL! Now, if I can only get it to fit in my 924S I'll have bags and bags of power.

In the vast reaches of 924.org, has anyone done this conversion or has heard of it being done or knows some one warped enough to talk with me about it?

If, so, please pass their name on to me at materry@krl.org.

Damn, it's a nice looking engine.

Marsh (on a little island just west of Seattle 7 miles by ferry)
Kirk924S  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool!

There are a couple of guys on Rennlist who have done or are doing the swap in a 944. Maybe some of their info would be helpful.

Good luck.
carnut280  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya know, I always wanted to do that. my family has a 968...so...how quietly do you think I can do that, and can it be done in 1 night?

afenn  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know of the issue you run into. We're going to do the same conversion next fall.
Cbass  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am doing this as well one of these days. I have a friend in Poland who is putting one into his 952.

I contacted a guy who was planning this on Rennlist, but he hasn't started yet. He gave me the name "Mike O'Conner" for the rennlist forum. It's supposed to be spelt "O'Connor", but check for both.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> 924S Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: