Show full size 924Board.org
Discussion Forum of 924.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Technical FAQ924 FAQ (Technical)   Technical924 Technical Section   Jump to 924.org924.org   Jump to PCA 924 Registry924 Registry

OT: Targa Tas. vid...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Khal  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: OT: Targa Tas. vid... Reply with quote

Targa Tasmania 2004 DVD

If you're a car buff like me, it's worth it just to see the collection of cars they get in action, from a 1920 Frontenac Indianapolis Special to a 2003 Porsche 911 GT2

EDIT: Oh yeah, there's a 924 in there somewhere, too...
mikecoupegt  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khal, you made me go back to the site and search through every picture they had there to find the 924 that ran in the Targa. They only had 1 picture that I could find of the car

[img]http://www.targa.org.au/gallery/2004/spectator_shots/hires/IMG_1634.JPG[/img]

I try to watch each time Speed Channel here in the US/Canada shows anything to do with these events. Just wish they would show more of the little guys that fill the fields!

Oh yeah did I mention its a 924GT replica that was entered. At least I think its a replica, as the headlights are covered and not plexiglass!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    924Board.org Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: